Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Okay, I've had enough!

I got telling the enemy this since yesterday. You know the devil is so smart, he thinks keeping you sad will take you away from your blessing. Yes, he may be right because when you are sad, he has power over you. I was sad and I felt the devil had won but Mercy and Grace told me to rise again through God's word. Amen!

Good thing I kept studying the word. I got back up and gave the devil a kick in the butt! Hallelujah! I am smiling again because Jesus bore my pain on the cross. This is the happiest moment of my life. And I profess the gospel of Christ in me. 

My Faith is stronger not small because when you push a baby-bird, you are teaching it how to fly and one day it will fly so high and away from you when you'd trouble it no more. The devil has pushed me to my limit and I'm flying higher and higher everyday. Isn't God so good?

He gives us troubles to make us stronger and I am confessing Philipians 4:6 - Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your request be made known unto God.

I encourage you to follow suit in that verse of Philipians. Let us go to the enemy's camp and TAKE back what he STOLE from US! Glory!!!

0 comments:

Thank you!