Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Change of routine

I am a programmer, database developer and cyber security researcher by career. I am currently in Africa devoting my time for web development to my small firm. We currently have a number of projects going on and The Lord has been faithful.
Everyday, I wake up and do not leave my apartment here in western Africa, I sit back to work because I've got deadlines. I take a nap and wake up in the wee hours to work till dawn. I sleep in the morning and when I wake up, I devote time to studying the word and deep consecration, communicating with my Father in heaven.
Well, today took a different toll. I woke up and felt the need to dedicate time to the word and prayers. Oh yes! It's time to wait on The Lord, not just for blessings but also for more Grace and wisdom to walk with him, according to his will.
So instead of my usual work routine, this morning, I am praying, listening to sermons and watching my church summer camp going on currently in Portland, I'll be attending the UK one, that's my permanent location. God has been gracious and spending this day with him even in the midst of tight deadlines and problematic program codes, is my utmost joy. Join me if you care to, otherwise, I'll be praying for you. Blessings to you and yours!

P.S.: if you want to look through my profile, here it is www.linkedin.com/in/gigirl

0 comments:

Thank you!