Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Marriage???

Previously, when I was couple of years younger, not that I wasn't up to the age of getting married, I was so scared.
What got me scared. All around me I hear of separations, I grew up in a Christian community so you'd not hear of divorce, more like they separated for a while or some stay in the marriage but you can tell they aren't happy.
This grew with me till good age, like sometimes now I get scared. I am really not scared anymore, I am just worried. So I started the 'future family prayer' thing. I am committing it all to God. I woke up thinking about it this morning. "What will it be like?" kind of question popping in my head. The bit that scares me most is having a baby. Lol. But good thing is I am no longer scared. I am so looking forward to it and I can't wait to see my cuties. It is going to be so amazing to be used by God to procreate. How Wonderful! I am continuing with my 'pray-date' session with God. I hope you have a date with God too every week on this matter? It helps relieve the pressure. Thank God for Prayer!

Enjoy the rest of your day. I am still in Africa :D Loving it, but winding down now, preparing to return.

0 comments:

Thank you!