Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Ever got there?

Have you ever got to the point where you wish to pray but you can't? I got to that point today. The devil knows how to steal your time, he almost succeeded by letting me worry about situations at hand. I was able to get back up in prayer but it wasn't like yesterday. I like hitting the climax with the Lord, in prayer. It is always an amazing time.

About my day, 
Still in Africa, my internet ran out and I had to get help!! Got some money on hand and ran out like something was going on with me to get more bandwidth. I just had to keep up with the world, my world in England. Oh I miss the summer there. It  has been raining cat and dog here. I don't like this time of the year in Africa to be honest. Well, I am pretty tired and about to do some bible study before bed. Tomorrow is Church, yay! An awesome time in His presence. Enjoy yours because I defo will enjoy man. Blessings to you and yours

0 comments:

Thank you!