Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Things that easily beset Us

I was in this just few minutes ago.. I returned from Church! upset, can you imagine? The devil does know how to get us.

You know the bible verse that says God uses the weak things of this world to confirm the wise??? I don't know if this is the perfect verse for what I'm about to say: I returned home this evening kind of in low spirit and was in no mood to talk.. I noticed my flatmates had some visitors and I just went into my room and short the door but I was hungry.. So I told myself I'd angrily go to the Kitchen to get some food but God stopped me and asked me to pray.. I did! I got to the sitting room and a little girl accompanied her Dad to see my flatmates.. My flatmate is about to have a baby and she was in her early stage of contraction. The little girl stopped me and said Hello, then she said "auntie is having a baby" I was forced into a conversation that got me smiling. Finally she said "and that's my baby".. I laughed and said Yes. Now, I'm a lot better! thank God I prayed and thank God for that little muslim child.

0 comments:

Thank you!