Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Do you know?

The devil just tries all means possible to make us sad? And we totally yield to his tricks. Following from yesterday I've been so unhappy most especially because of my current job and someone else.
I've been smiling but sad within (I am so good at that but it Kills!) I've been more to myself lately due to these events and the devil keeps bringing up stuff in my head to make me more downcast. Sitting at work and so tired, I sent my best friend from church an email.. I was saying to her that, I know I want a change of job or a better role but I can't take this anymore from my current situation at work. Something caught me and I knew I'm complaining. Complaining about God's gift?
I had to pray to Dear Heavenly Father to forgive because it is wrong to ask God for a gift and when we get it, we begin to say it is not good enough but that was our request.
Oh God help! I feel so sleepy right now and can't type any more. I just thought to share that with you. It's about the close of work. Praise God! I'll save this sleep for another hour.

0 comments:

Thank you!