Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

My baby!!!

The strangest coincidence happened yesterday (my birthday - 31st May). Over 20 years ago, I was born same day about 9:30 am and more than 20 years later, one of my closest family friends got married about a year ago and he became a father just yesterday.
The coolest thing is that, his baby is a Girl and she was also born in the Morning. Although, I didn't go through the process of having her and I'm not her biological Mum but Man, that girl is my little baby girl before I finally have mine. I hear she is gorgeous too.. she defo took after me then (Lol).
I am very grateful to God for this gift of life. May God bless and keep my little angel - (I won't give out her name yet.. the naming ceremony hasn't been done.. she's Nigerian).

0 comments:

Thank you!