Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Condolence to my Country

My heart goes out to those families who lost someone dear to them in that plane crash earlier yesterday. May the Good God comfort you all and may the gentle souls of the departed rest in peace. Amen.

Yes! I am Nigerian and don't you shake your head in pity for me because I love my country. We do have some issues true, but there's no country without issues. The sad news about Nigeria is that we Nigerians are outspoken so you always get to hear our stories while other countries like little Britain and show-off America just keep the dirty stuff far away from the other parts of the world or they make it sound it's not their fault.

Please do me a favour and tell the Indians to stay away from my country. Who asked them to come manage the airline or own one in Nigeria?? See, my problem with Nigerians:: Stop feeling inferior! we can do better than most countries or race; we are Smart! did you all feel Indians can run it better than Nigerians??? See the end result. Faulty plane, pilot said no to the flight and so did the station manager but annoying and greedy Indians said Yes!! fly!! the plane can handle it. Now we've lost 153 people and even more where the crash happened. I am so disgusted right now and so sad too. God please have mercy on my dear country, it's time for you to listen and hear our cry.

Please dear God!!

0 comments:

Thank you!