Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

This puts me on check

This really got to me from the first day I studied it, it stuck with me.

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. (1 Corinthians 9:27 KJV)

When we get to the point we start counting how long we prayed, how many bible verses we read in a day, how many souls we've talked to, then we need to also sit back and do as Christ did. For the devil is like a roaring lion... Seeking whom he may devour. You don't want to be caught up in temptation of lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, pride of life

After we've preached to others, we do not want to be a castaway... When it'll be said "depart ye worker of iniquity, I know you not" God forbid! 

Like Christ we should take time to pray and fast to refresh our spirit so we aren't caught off guard. I pray this blesses you as it has blessed me. God bless you!

0 comments:

Thank you!