Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Learning to worship

Yes! I am learning to worship God in Spirit and in truth. Writing my first of Christian book not a poetry, this will be the second published. God is teaching me, I am in God's school learning from the Holy Spirit as I write. I was writing about worship this morning and the Holy Spirit triggered that moment in me, I lost myself for some minutes to HALLOW HIS NAME. Amen.
If you got in to pray, never pray the "mind wanderer" prayer, pray in the spirit. Let your mind, body and soul focus on God at that moment. Let him be all about you. Bless his name, reverence him, give him the glory, honour and praise due to his magnificence. Let your mouth speak forth his praise. 

ENTER HIS GATE WITH THANKSGIVING AND INTO HIS COURTS WITH PRAISE. 

That is what David taught us to do in Psalm 100:4. And God bless you as you worship him in spirit and in truth.

0 comments:

Thank you!