Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

I went camping

At my church, we organise summer camp meetings to worship God, study the word, listen to good Christian music, to share with and uplift one another. It is always an amazing time. 
This year, I did the West Africa Camp, the headquarter of West Africa being Nigeria. So I attend the camp situated in this village where everything is cheap. Food here can't be compared to the price in the closest city, Lagos. 
Worse of my experience at this Camp is, I got flu! So sad. But thank God it happened toward the end of my stay. I m so excited, because I am finally returning back to London. Yay! That city has been on my mind for long and I have been wishing to return. Now, a dream come true.
I am however, happy to attend this camp. Btw, I'm still at camp, leaving in tomorrow. The camp was powerful, amazing, awesome...... Really blessed.
I won't be able to share much detail now till I return to England. Internet is still not very good here. 

Remain blessed dear reader.

0 comments:

Thank you!