Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

It was a lovely meeting

Still in Africa and rounding up in couple of weeks, back to ancient England, I arrange meetings with friends. Good old friends way back from London. It has been five years since we worked together. They are all married with grown up kids. Anyway, one of my white british friends who is married to a Nigerian visited and visited so we all went to Dominos in Lekki. I miss their Pizza although it wasn't like the one we have in England, it was good.
It was a lovely evening with everyone again, we caught up with news about our previous colleagues too. A friend got me in his car back and forth, I'd say I had fun. 

Back into my shell,I waited for a message, and being the woman I am, I perceive something's wrong right before it goes bizarre. I woke up in the middle of the night and prayed then I was moved to send a text. I did and that was all I needed to change my mood. God always knows best.

0 comments:

Thank you!