Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Busy London

Last night, the lights of London shone on me
I walked out the busy environment with children screaming, mothers calling back at children to sit still and fathers holding the passports trying to get their family home
I waited patiently for a friend and the taxi. As it drove through central, I realised it had been so long ago I left this busy city. I began calculating all the jobs I've left behind and the so little time I have to get it done.
I thought this day will do it for me but I could barely manage to get out and soon as I was done, I ran back home, straight to bed. Now I'm fully awake and I realised it has been so long I wrote on here. I'd like to say: Friends, I'm back!

0 comments:

Thank you!