Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

So far...

... I can say thank you Lord for the journey. As usual it hasn't been easy but my yesterday made me understand how much appreciation I lacked. I really need to be thankful for what I have and help to give as well. I attended this Christian exhibition with a couple of close friends from church and the bits that struck me most were the like passions we all had towards the gospel of Christ.
We all came back with loads of ideas on how to help people in the world in the most possible way. We are ready to explode and to turn the hearts of young generations coming to God (By HIS grace).
A lot of the ideas put forward for Church, personal and business use in the near future should yield its profit, again by HIS grace.
Although we came back exhausted but we are grateful we attended the event and we are looking forward to next year's event because more people will come along with us.
I wouldn't have been able to make it due to ill-health but I struggled to get there.. and I must say I almost fainted cos I couldn't get to eat before leaving home cos I was running late (I know), well, thank God I survived.

Last night I returned home with a heart of gratitude to God for who I am and what he has made of me. I may not have great IQ like Albert Einstein or great innovative idea like Steve Jobs but I know with the little talent he has given me I am going to put all my best and my trust on him.. I'll defo get there by HIS grace.

Lately and as usual I have been reading Francine Rivers novel and this one I may have mentioned is Her Daughters Hope. This book has made me learn so much in less than a week. Now I can learn to rely solely on God for whatever thing I require. Most especially, right now I pray for God's choice of a life partner; I am relying on him for this.
Previously, I have used my knowledge in searching for "The One" but it all failed. I realise now that if God is not in my plan it doesn't go well at all. I've done mine and it failed but God never fails. Sometimes it takes a while for God's plan to unfold and you could go through the rigours of this world to get there but with Prayer, Persistence and Patience (I sincerely lack this) you'll get to your destination Happily.

That having been said, it's time to say Goodbye.

0 comments:

Thank you!