Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Intercession

For a few days now I've been feeling really good and happy not for any material reason (if I must add I'm not currently in the happiest moment of my life materially) but Jesus makes me smiling everyday. Every morning I speak with him he gives me reasons to smile and return each day in appreciation.

Recently and in my previous post. My friends and I attended CRE (a Christian exhibition) and we came back with lots of ideas and information to get us started one of which was Disability Sunday (5th June 2011 around the UK). We came back thinking of how to get the disabled or special-needs in our Church involved in activities, by using the special Sunday for them they'll feel really Special.

I was reading a new novel (as usual) but this time by a different author: Karen Kingsbury. I'm not so in love with her novel that much because it takes a while to get you really engaged; apparently, I seem to have patience with novels of this nature and reading lots of Francine rivers helped me more, but when it gets too much I get bored.
The point is I'm reading "Unlocked" (my first of her novels): It is about an autistic child and the good thing is he prayed a lot for everyone and even for those who acted weird to him just like Jesus did.

This got to me, we need to pray for this people. This boy in the novel got Unlocked even though it was medically proven he couldn't get normal again (I've not finished the novel but it gets better). God can certainly help all autistic people around us including those with Aspergyic syndrome (not sure of the spelling), mental illness, even depression. We really need to intercede for them. No matter how long it takes, God will gradually heal them all. Let's all pray towards disability Sunday that God will work miracles on that day. Amen

God bless you as you intercede. Enjoy the rest of your day.

0 comments:

Thank you!