Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

One of those days...

It's been a while since I saw a Nolly or Golly wood movie.. Today I saw one titled "I broke my Heart". It was kind of self-explanatory and I thought I could tell the end of it from the beginning but I was wrong till it was about ending then I got the picture and could tell what the end would be.
Anyway, about the beginning some girl was trying to explain what kind of man she'd want, someone who would take her on a "Yauch" instead of Yacht and a wardrobe full of "Done Krone" instead of Doran Karan (New York).. This was hilarious.
It got me thinking actually because these days all we hear from our friends (speaking as a girl) is a "Wealthy man. He has to be loaded" they say.. Sometimes ladies need to look beyond wealth cos I've met a couple of seemingly Rich guys who do not have an iota of respect for women. Good looking guys not an exemption. Then worse Good looking and rich.. Oh my! they make you feel useless.
Not that there aren't good ones there but most of them exhibit these traits. It's best you keep your mind open to God's will cos if you have the one who is Rich not good looking and loves you, cool; poor and really loves you, cool; poor, ugly and respects you, cool; rich, good looking and respects you, very good; Rich, good looking and loves God, best.
If he loves God, he'll respect you. That's why it is best to pray before you make your decision on this life commitment issue.

I'm still in the mood of prayer. Hehe! Hope you all still got your blessings intact? Anyway, just thought to share some tips with you. Actually, I forgot what I was meant to write...lol.

Have a good evening with all God's blessing.

0 comments:

Thank you!