Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Using every opportunity to reach out

It never clicked in my head till today. While working something triggered. My job description includes getting in touch with clients to ensure they attend their appointments otherwise we may need to cancel and reschedule. Today, while making a call through to another client the Spirit spoke to me: "pray that God gives you an excellent spirit so that the manner you speak to people will preach God to them" I thought about it and I was "so true. How can I reach out everyday to people?" You don't have to go out preaching to reach out. You can reach out by behaving in a Christ-like manner. Initially, I had a problem with my line manager,a though she didn't know I disliked her attitude but everyone else seemed to. That fuelled it more. I joined them in talking about her and he Holy Spirit spoke to me to stop it, that wasn't Christ-like, I was encouraged to pray for her and to see her through God's eyes. Guess what? Her attitude towards me changed, she now talks to me with more respect than previous and even relates better with me than others. I pray that through my lifestyle she'd come to know Christ fully. 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING EVERYDAY TO REACH OUT? ARE YOU LEADING PEOPLE TO HELL OR TO HEAVEN? Have a blessed day and great weekend too.

0 comments:

Thank you!