Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Seeing me through someone's eyes

I hate to admit it when I'm tired. People probably hear me say it when I have lots to do and can't figure it out. I got to hear it from someone close to me today. I sent some pictures of me preparing for work n when I finally got to work and all this person said was: you look tired.
I was like wow! True, I am tired, like I got to really think of it and admit it. I have a normal 9-5 job aside my IT contracts I run for African companies and also church work. I really got to see myself in another light. Anyway, spiritually, the bible is that mirror that tells you "Man, it is time to let satan do his job without you", "it's hi-time you took God seriously and spend some time with your father" I encourage you today to never forsake the Mirror God has given us; the bible.
Can't type, I am tired! I pray God blesses your evening.

THE PICTURES
At work just after lunch break

About to leave. Did you notice the scar on my face? That was a miracle, my entire face would have been scarred.


0 comments:

Thank you!