Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Thanks through tears

While walking back from a stressful day of learning about the complexities of this world,
I feel the fresh air as the waters start slipping of my tearduct,
Releasing how much work i've got with little time,
I cling to HiIM who made me like a dying patient holding on to life with the help of a life support

I then notice someone walking passed me from a hospital tears in her eyes as she whispers softly words unheard and unknown but known to the maker of all things
I suddenly find myself whispering a prayer on her behalf and at that moment realising she may have more problems than me.
I begin whispering prayer of thanksgiving coupled with a heartache but with faith that the one above will take care of it all.
I lay it all at his feet in thanksgiving and praise, lifting up my Ebenezer for the wonderful life he has given me
I don't know how to express this praise within because my heart bursts forth with Joy.

He is my all in all.

0 comments:

Thank you!