Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

It's all in my feet


Traveling miles away from my usual location,
For days I looked forward to this experience of having to capture a full orchestra
Now I’m here and I’m happy but I’m I really happy?
It’s all caused by my feet
Intending to work diligently for the creator,
I left my studies and exam preparation to help out with where my skill is needed
It is often said that the old wicked man is never happy and it’s true especially when you’ve dedicated your time to God
Walking down the stairs during my duty, shoes off and tights on, the narrow staircase decides to be slippery
I fall, head hitting the wall, ankle twisted, cartilage sprained and tendor pulled
Then I realise, this would be really long
Indeed it was but the love that was shown exceeded what anyone would think
Everyone around me passing on the love of the saviour to me and my heart cries in thanksgiving to God because with each love shown, I get better.
Update coming soon!!!!

0 comments:

Thank you!