Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Poems on the Underground 3

Read Poems on the Underground 1 and 2 here

Although past rush hour, the city still busy.
The lines fully packed, I a traveller within
All sitting places occupied by the blonde, brunette, sleek, soft n silky, n natural
The toddlers at it with their voices in high audibles

holding on for support felt like holding on to life
I held on with my mind wandering far and wide
Many on the grey line were on the same track as me
Going deep through life's path as the little droplets where about escaping through my tearduct
Then I knew this was the climax

Praying so hard to quickly get off and get behind close doors to hold on to HIS promise just as I held on to the poles
I caught myself praying for those in similar situation as myself
Then something triggered, mine may not be as worse as others: a flash of hope

Out of the darkness, the grey line gradually pulled in to daylight
And there it was; a new HOPE ends my story of the Underground.

0 comments:

Thank you!