Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Wisdom


This is something I've always admired, desperately wanted and prayed for. Following a sermon at church about a month or two ago, I prayed fervently for it.
I woke up this morning excited about life, because I got to learn that each day God gives us life is a gift and when he chooses to take it, we should thank God for it, because life itself is a struggle.
As I prepare to round up studying and everything relating to Academics at the moment, I get scared but something triggered: God's wisdom. It doesn't come cheap and when it comes, it includes all in one.
I thought of something to write on my blog today, not this... The blog that includes my articles (Emerald's Notebook). I noticed when I just write off my head, it doesn't come out as good as when I am led my HIS mighty hand. I finally found one of my previously written articles and I added just a little to it. I thank God for using me in people's life even as he speaks to me through the poems, novels and plays.
For every little gift, NEVER fail to PRAISE GOD.

0 comments:

Thank you!