Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Somehow the Prayer get answered

Currently I am in Africa  on a business tour. In this part, electricity can be a scarce commodity. So last night I slept in the heat, my batteries on all my devices were out! Being a techie person, these are  essential parts of my life, i couldn't do work the next day without power.

The last charge on one of my my phones and iPad got me  connected to a close friend on Facebook. I was mentioning my frustration to my friend. I told my friend I was going to pray for power to return... lol

I got praying for electricity and somehow I had this strong faith it will return soon. Thank God, the weather has been fair, slept off. Two hours later I open my eyes to electricity. Isn't the Lord good? Apparently, electricity returned shortly after I went to bed. What faith can do.

0 comments:

Thank you!