Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

The challenge begins

I looked into my Supervisor's eyes with fear as he mentioned those words "you have to rethink your project. We need you to get a paper out ASAP" I was lost for words when he asked what next I'll do. I began a marathon prayer: "Lord this can't be happening. For years I have prepared to do this, planned my work and now?" Right there, thank God for mercy, he gave me hope and he told me this which I echoed "It's a challenge, I'll get back to you in a week" with a smile so broad. I was so sure God will sort me out. Did he? He sure did and I'll tell you all about it.
I went to my office feeling like a star, next Albert Einstein Lool. It's the God in me! I got to work!


0 comments:

Thank you!