Navigation Menu

M-odest, O-bverse of fashion norm, G-ood looking, U-rbane and E-ducated

Will my Name be ticked in that book?


Important Notice: There comes a time in a life after this we'll all have to face the music.. be you a theist or an atheist, He is no respecter of persons and you'd wish you believed.. I pray this touches your soul as it has touched mine. It hasn't been written for an applaud, this is straight from the depth of my heart for I am burdened to share this based on an earlier event of today. I pray you keep reading and not turn away from this. This is for You and Me!
When it is said or announced, 
the death of a friend, relative or anyone at all
Moods change
Not for the cause of the death sometimes
but for the fact that we'll not see that person ever again on earth

Then there comes the moment of truth
Have you ever wondered where that person may be after death?
I mean, life after death

It may be believed,
It may be real or unreal for some
But what I do care about is that book of names

How I live my life here on earth 
With friends and family,
with people everyday
Even with you reading this
Is what matters

One day I'd have to account for all my wrongs
For all those I have misled
For all the wrong thoughts I have had

We never know when
the strange, unaccepted, and unloved visitor comes
but one day it will surely come to us all
Will my name be ticked "Well done thou good and faithful servant"
or an unticked "depart ye worker of iniquity" in that book?

Sad as it is
I may not be heaven's favourite now
But at the end of this
I pray Heaven's salvation opens in my soul

I stop to think
In this fast pace of life
The technology, the people,
The earthquakes and wars
When it all comes to an end
Where will I be?
Who will I be taking along with me?

I may be mocked at now
For choosing this path of life
It may not pay right now
But the end will justify the means

I pray to be completely sold out to my creator
For in him is everlasting life
And I'll one day meet with all my loved ones
Who have gone before me
But that can't be done till my sins
Have been sent way ahead to mercy's seat
And my heart a home to the Saviour
Where sin is highly prohibited 
And the love of God is ever so abundant
At last taking as many with me to the master
To heavenward we fly
And be told "Well done thou good and faithful Servant"
Our names ticked in that great book
And together we'll sing "Hallelujah"

0 comments:

Thank you!